It may not be sunny just yet, but with Christmas a distant memory , it means that we can start to plan our Summer trips. Our first collection of chic swimwear has finally hit the site and we have fallen head over heels for it. Whether you are planning to jet off abroad, go exploring in a oversea’s city or simply grab some rays in your back garden we have a style to suit everyone. Need some help finding your perfect two piece ? Here are some quick tips from our Stylist to steer you in the right direction:
1. These styles are so hot, I want to start wearing them now… and I can ! With drop arm-hole vests such as Gerlyn on my must have list – its the perfect excuse to swap your bra for a cute bikini top that will peak out underneath.
2. Cant decide which colour or print to wear ? Wear both ! Mix n match is a massive swimwear trend and if you do it right you can balance out your silhouette and draw attention to your best bits ! If you are pear shaped – go for a plain colour on your bottom half and then a print or ruffles on the top. Hop Heavy ? Go for a structured simple bikini top and wear prints on your bottom half.
3. If you are athletic and wishing for curves – try a cut out swimsuit like Tenae that will give the illusion of an hourglass figure for a true 50′s pin up style.
4. If you are dreaming of lounging in the sun all day, look for styles with removable straps to avoid too many tan lines.
5. Feeling short? To lengthen your pins, look for bikini bottoms that have side ties or are cut higher such as Kobie .
If you need any more help – head over to speak to our Stylist yourself at 1pm on our Missguided Facebook page.
Now where’s those holiday brochure’s….