Shop the Look – Citrus Twist

Stylist Tip : Matching the sorbet hue of the blouse to some of the colouring in the shorts really pulls this look together and makes it perfect for pairing with a Summer tan for a zesty look. The feminine palette of pinks, oranges and yellows is given a shake up with the introduction of some fierce spiked wedges. Keep accessories to a minimum as the design element of this outfit is already so full-on and simply add some tortoise-shell wayfarers – it feels like Summer already !

Ervinna Sheer Cage Blouse £23.99

Sikky Aztec Print Shorts – £19.99

Krissi Spiked Platform Wedges £40.99

Poppy Wayfarer Sunglasses £5.99

6 Comments

1. id just like to say im inlove with the site i could see all my heels and chlothes being brought here for way less than sites i used to be addicted to and spend fortune on and never got me so much more for my money!!!! loveelovee lovee

Posted by: jessie | April 24th, 2012 at 23:11:26
  2. Before I begin let me just say I adore this clothing range… but its slightly odd and very frustrating that your clothes only go up to a size 14, the average UK woman is a size 16 so what about us? It annoys me that you think it is OK to not bother with anyone bigger than a 14! I would like to see size 16 clothes in your range as most of the pieces are beautiful.

Posted by: kayleigh | April 26th, 2012 at 14:07:53
    • Hi Kayleigh, Thankyou very much for your feedback. We are always looking at ways to expand our collection and welcome comments like yours. x

Posted by: missguided | April 27th, 2012 at 12:07:37
  3. loving this outfit :)

Posted by: kirsten | April 27th, 2012 at 10:59:56
  4. I saw these pink studded wedges and need them in my life! where and when are they coming on here?

Posted by: Priya | April 29th, 2012 at 15:14:25
    • Hi Priya
      They are already on the website – follow the link above to view them x

Posted by: missguided | April 30th, 2012 at 14:32:57