WE’RE HIRING!

We’re looking for an energetic, efficient and highly organised individual who has a passion for blogging and social media.

The Blogger Outreach Assistant will communicate and work with a variety of bloggers, social media pros and content creators, as well as collaborate with internal Marketing teams.

If you Like, Tweet, Blog and Pin as a part of everyday life and have the ability to manage multiple projects at once, then this could be the perfect role.

Is this you?

• Strong communication skills and attention to detail

• Have an understanding of blogs, bloggers, and the blogging community

• Excellent written and spoken English

• An understanding of social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.

• It would be highly advantageous if the candidate owned or contributed to a blog

If so, please send your CV to Tina.patel@missguided.co.uk

Please note the role is based in Manchester.

12 Comments

1. I’d love the opportunity :) I already have a eBay business and a large Facebook community.

Posted by: yvette Prescott | March 12th, 2014 at 16:07:09
  2. I would like to know how to apply for this position. I am always looking at blogging sites, following fashion companies, models and fashion shows on twitter and enjoy pinning what I like on Pinterest. Missguided is one of my favorite clothing companies, and I regularly shop with you.

Posted by: Ellie Sadler | March 12th, 2014 at 16:07:56
    • Hey Ellie, please email the email address provided to apply for this position.

Posted by: missguided | March 13th, 2014 at 08:05:50
  3. Hello is this job home based as I live in Northern Ireland? Would there be any home based online work coming up in the future if not? Thank you

Posted by: Apryl | March 12th, 2014 at 16:38:11
    • Hey Apryl, please email the email address provided regarding queries about job roles.

Posted by: missguided | March 13th, 2014 at 08:05:23
  4. I have an undisputed passion for both fashion and writing which does not go unnoticed, being compared to SJP’s character of Carrie Bradshaw in the fabulous Sex and the City! I love to read blogs in fashion magazines and online and having attended seminars by both GQ magazine and a fashion agent based in London. However I pride myself in having helped to organise the Stowe fashion show, photographed by Tatler and attended by Bicester Village associates. Finally, I am currently reading English and French at the University of Nottingham which is highly beneficial for the writing element of the job. I work particularly well in a team but also have the ability to make decisions for myself when required.

Posted by: Alicia Cranwell | March 12th, 2014 at 20:29:17
    • Hey Alicia, you will need to email the email address provided in the blog post to apply.

Posted by: missguided | March 13th, 2014 at 08:05:06
  5. I run a quite successful review blog which receives about 600-900 views a day and is only increasing. I enjoy reviewing, but also take the time to run competitions and voice my personal opinions. I am vocal on twitter and am considering other forms of social media.
    I hope you would be interested in allowing me to work with yourself for a mutually beneficial future.
    Also I’m not particularly girly but I love your site and its fashion!

Posted by: shian thomson | March 12th, 2014 at 20:34:43
    • Hey Shian, please email your details to marketing@missguided.co.uk and we will pass this onto the relevant department.

Posted by: missguided | March 13th, 2014 at 08:03:21
  6. Hi, I have just applied for this role but I was wondering when the closing date is?
    Thanks, Jade

Posted by: Jade Storey | March 12th, 2014 at 21:32:22
    • Hey Jade, please email the email address provided regarding queries about job roles.

Posted by: missguided | March 13th, 2014 at 08:02:43
  7. This would be such an amazing opportunity for me and is exactly what I want to be doing as a job, I’ll send my CV right over!

Posted by: Olivia | March 13th, 2014 at 16:08:04