Missguided HQ's guide to nailing party makeup
We’ve created the ultimate formula for foolproof party makeup, every single time. From big nights out to birthday cocktails, follow our simple tutorial to create glam eyes, a bold lip and big bouncy waves.
Our resident Missguided MUA and beauty guru Jen, used gold tones on the eyes and a bright red lip, but you can swap out the colours and still follow her method to create your own take on our party makeover.
Everything you need to recreate our ultimate party makeup & hairstyle
Shop all the products used in the video below. Follow our top tips to create a flawless finish.
- For best results, apply primer or carry out your usual skincare routine before applying your foundation. Every skin type is different, so you do you babe.
- Don’t be shy with the highlighter, give yourself a glow up babe
Eyes & Brows
- You can create a bold party eye using neutral colours. Just make sure to blend it out and then blend some more.
- If you struggle with winged liner, why not use masking tape to guide your brush?
- Add concealer below your brows make them appear tidier
- Line your lips for a longer lasting finish
- Add a little highlight to your cupid’s bow to make your lips appear fuller
- Frame your features by curling your hair away from your face
- Keep the ends of your hair looking sleek and healthy with a little argan oil
If you haven’t found the shades and colours you were looking for, don’t worry babe! Discover our full beauty collection below.
Keep an eye on the Babezine for more beauty tutorials, style steals, funny stuff & new music. We’re your number one source for everything fashion, makeup and culture. Check back for loads of competitions, new posts and gossip from inside Missguided.