CLOUD NINE hair tutorial with Kady Mcdermott
One tool, two styles. Your post-lockdown looks sorted.
Looking to mix up your hair styles for all your post-lockdown plans? We got you. We teamed up with Kady McDermott and CLOUD NINE to bring you two easy tutorials, using one tool, The CLOUD NINE Wide Iron.
Turns out that one tool really does do it all. From straight and glossy, to beachy wide waves, all you need is the Wide Iron and some plans worthy of your new hairstyle.
Step by step hair tutorials by Kady Mcdermott
Sleek and straight hair tutorial
- Pin CLOUD NINE O Roller in the front pieces of your hair
- Use a comb to separate sections of hair and glide the Wide Iron through each section from scalp to ends
- Take front pieces down from the roller to create bouncy bangs
Wide waves Hair Tutorial
- Separate your hair into manageable sections using clips
- Starting from the scalp, twist the Wide Iron downwards whilst gliding down the hair
- Repeat across all sections until you have bouncy waves
- Finish with hairspray for a longer hold
Why choose the CLOUD NINE Wide Iron?
- The iron styles at lower temperatures to reduce unnecessary heat damage with Variable Temperature Controls.
- Floating plates cushion the impact, minimising drag and friction minimising split ends and breakage.
- Mineral-Infused Ceramic Plates seal the hair’s cuticle and lock in moisture.
- Kinder Styling Technology for healthier, stronger, shinier hair every time you style.
shop cloud nine at missguided
Discover more styling tools, rollers, curlers and sprays available at Missguided.