Makeup By Rex: The Perfect Lip Liner
Hey Beauties, we all love a good lip liner, but achieving that flawless lip can seem a little tricky sometimes. Don’t worry I gotchu. Follow my tutorial to see how I achieve a smooth and seamless lip with a gorgeous glow.
Lip Liner Tutorial
- Conceal the outlines of your lips for a blank canvas this means you are in control if you want to follow your lip line or overdraw your lips to achieve a fuller look. This also stops the pigment of the lip liner from bleeding.
- If you want a straight lip line draw from the edge of your cupid’s bow to the corners of your mouth from top to bottom.
- For a curved lip line, draw from the corners of your mouth to the top of the cupid’s bow, in a motion from bottom to the top.
- If, like me, you haven’t got a steady hand, outline your lips by drawing a cross on your cupid’s bow and dashes down the lip. Connect the dots gently and fill in with lipstick.
- Always add your gloss to the centre parts of the mouth.
- A darker outer lip and a brighter inner lip creates the illusion of a fuller lip.
Shop the look below…
Wanna try out the tutorial with different shades or colours? Browse the full Missguided beauty range below. Shop loads of your fave brands with next day delivery available (because makeup emergencies happen).
Keep an eye on the Babezine for more makeup tutorials, news, culture and fashion steals. Check back for new posts daily.