10 tips for how to make your bank holiday hangover bearable
The struggle doesn’t have to be real
With a bank holiday on the horizon, it’s safe to say that there will probably be a few hangovers heading our way. We all know the feeling of waking up, cringing at your drunken self and waiting for the inevitable sickness and headache to kick in. If you really wanna make the most of your bank holiday weekend and avoid wasting your days in bed, take a look at our 10 tips to make your bank holiday hangover bearable.
It’s a long time since we have experience a bank holiday whilst the pubs have been open, so this is gonna be a big one.
Bank holiday hangover – The struggle doesn’t have to be real
- Make sure you fuel up on food before you go out
- Don’t mix too many drinks, even if the tequila is tempting
- Drink a pint of water before bed
- Take your makeup off before you go to sleep, trust us
- Have a cool relaxing shower when you first wake up
- Eat breakfast, 9 times out of 10 food cures all
- Have a lie in or a nap in the afternoon, so many of our hangovers are worsened by lack of sleep
- Don’t put too much pressure on yourself to be productive the next day. You had a fun night and it was worth it.
- Order yourself your favourite takeaway when you start to feel better
- Have a PJ day guilt free